Current Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
Read about our clients, staff and program successes in 2012.
Download: PDF , 6.97 MB| Doc, 6.64 MB
2012 Annual Report Corrections
Our Annual Report contained several numerical errors in the Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Activities for the Year Ending August 31, 2012 those production errors have been corrected and the new Statements for the Year Ending August 31, 2012 are included here for your review. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Download: PDF 709KB
2012 Spring Newsletter
Download: PDF, 732 KB
Annual Report Archive
- 2011 Annual Report [PDF, 403 KB| Doc, 38.3 KB]
- 2010 Annual Report [PDF, 594 KB| Doc, 155 KB]
- 2009 Annual Report [PDF, 1.38 MB | Doc, 164 KB]
- 2008 Annual Report [PDF, 297 KB | Doc, 104 KB]
- 2007 Annual Report [PDF, 8.2MB]
- 2006 Annual Report * [PDF, 325 KB | Doc, 96 KB]
- 2005 Annual Report [PDF, 2.4 MB]
- 2004 Annual Report [PDF, 161 KB | Doc, 157 KB]
- 2003 Annual Report [PDF, 814 KB]
Quarterly Newsletters & Annual Reports
What to Do When You Meet a Blind Person
The Association's 2012 Fact Sheet (PDF, 21 KB)
Memorials & Tributes
Thank you for these thoughtful gifts given in memory of a loved one or to honor special occasions or individuals. They represent another important way to support the mission of the New Hampshire Association for the Blind and essential vision rehabilitation services. Tributes to the following individuals were received from February 1, 2012 through August 31, 2012
Please use the links below to view lists for each.
- Spring 2010 - Frank Haley to be Honored at the 7th Annual Blind Awareness Walk-A-Thon PDF, 411 KB | Doc, 92 KB
- Spring 2009 - New On-line Registration for This Year's Annual Blind Awareness Walk-A-Thon PDF, 315 KB | Doc, 69.5 KB
- Summer/Fall 2008 - Gov. Lynch Signs Transportation Bill Promoting Blind Pedestrian Safety PDF, 1.2MB | Doc, 97 KB
- Spring 2008 - Association Recieves Grant to Build Volunteer Capacity: PDF, 1.82MB | Doc, 133KB
- Summer 2007 - José Feliciano Benefit Concert To Be Held at the Palace Theatre: PDF, 307 KB | Doc, 200 KB
- Winter 2007 - Exec Brings Personal Perspective to Working with Visually Impaired: PDF, 307 KB | Doc, 200 KB
- Summer 2006 - Age-Related Macular Degeneration: PDF, 383 KB
- Winter 2006 - Keeping Pace with Technology: PDF, 325 KB | Doc, 96 KB
- Summer 2005 - Living with Blindness: The Mary Gale Foundation Grant Award: PDF, 507 KB
- Fall 2003 - Living with Blindness: Cheri Abare: PDF, 455 KB
2010 Association Fact Sheet
Download our 2011 Fact Sheet (PDF, 21 KB) for more information about The Association including accreditation, services, and statistics.
New Hampshire Association for the Blind Donor Privacy Statement
The New Hampshire Association for the Blind places the highest priority on protecting the privacy of our donors and holds all donor information in strict confidence.
The New Hampshire Association for the Blind does not and will not sell or trade a donor's personal information to any other entity.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Shelley Proulx, Vice President for Development at (603) 224-4039, ext 327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News | Events | Publications